- Gunsmithing Acc.
- Screwdrivers, Kits and Screws
GRAF SCREWDRIVER KIT 76pc (GUNSMITH MODEL)
Two handles with rubber grips, chrome vanadium shank, magnetized
- Handle Lengths: 6 1/2” and 8”
- 74 Bits: 42 Flat, 7 Phillips, 5 Torx, 9 SAE Hex, 7 Metric Hex, 4 Pozidriv
- Duplicate bits for smaller sizes (5 flat, 2 Phillips)
- Bits are 1.5” in length (one Phillips bit is 2.0” in length)
- S-2 Steel
- Flat bits are parallel ground
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 4.5 stars
Seems like a good deal.
By Reuben R.
on Aug 14, 2013
I just received this set today. Used torx and flats for several projects instead of wheeler set and pachmyer set or Brownell set. Seem to work fine. Must wait to see is inserts are hard enough and tough enough steel. Seems like an excellent buy if steel is right.
What a deal!
By Bill H.
on Sep 12, 2012
I recently got this bit set in and all I have to say is what a deal. My brother in-law has the Wheeler 72pc set and this one is the same, only cheaper. Get them while you can, as they may not stick around very long. Heck of a bargain.
Add a Review
You must be logged in to write a review.
3 of 3 customers found this page helpful.
Submit your own rating by logging in.