The Laser Genetics ND5 Laser Locator Light uses patented military “laser designator” technology. Laser diode pumps are collimated to produce “coherent light” which loses the least amount of its illumination power as it travels to the target. The ND5 nearly eliminates light loss due to the “flooding” effect typical of most flashlights. This enables objects to be illuminated or “painted” at great distances. The ND5 can be paired with high power optics such as spotting scopes, binoculars and rifle scopes to see objects at extreme distances with true night vision.
• Length 9.75 inches x Diameter 2.25 inches (248mm x 57mm)
• Precision Machined from High-Tech Aluminum Alloy
• Anodized Matte Black Finish
• Fully O-Ring Sealed Against Moisture and Dust
• Nitrogen Charged – Fog Proof Multi-Coated Lenses
•Patented Linear Beam Collimator Controls Beam Diameter
• Power Supply - 2 CR123A batteries (included)
• Battery Life - Up to 8 hours
• Wavelength (Color) - 532nm (Green)
• Output Power - 20 MW
• Lens Diameter - 45mm
• Range - 5 miles
• FDA Safety Class – Class 2M
• Product Warranty – 1 Year
Be the first to review this product! You'll be the talk of the town.