- Metallic Reloading
- Reloading Presses
- Single Stage Presses
Forster Co-Ax Single Stage Reloading Press with B-5 S-Jaws
No need to complicate the reloading process. The Co-Ax® Reloading Press keeps it simple while still delivering famous Forster precision.
The Forster Co-Ax® Reloading Press comes with several unique features that help make it truly one of a kind, including:
Snap-in and snap-out die changing. You can actually change from sizer die to seater die in two seconds!
- A positive spent primer catcher system which passes all spent primers and dirty carbon through a tube and into a container. That helps keep all working parts free of dirt and abrasives.
- Dual floating guide rods to help ensure perfect alignment.
- Because there is absolutely no torque on the head of the Co-Ax® Reloading Press, long life is the rule rather than the exception. Due to the design of the linkage and pivots, all forces are in equilibrium whether the press is at maximum work load or at rest.
- Our Co-Ax® Reloading Press has three times the mechanical advantage of an ordinary "C" press. It's so effortless, full length sizing can actually be accomplished by operating the handle of the press with the little finger! There's no pain but plenty of gain.
- The Co-Ax® Reloading Press delivers perfect alignment of the die and the case because the shell holder jaws are designed to float with the die, thereby permitting the case to center precisely in the die.
- With no frame supports or swinging primer arms to interfere or cause an obstruction, the Co-Ax® Reloading Press provides plenty of elbow room for both right handed or left handed operators.
- The Co-Ax® Reloading Press accepts any standard 7/8" X 14 reloading die, some with existing locking rings. We recommend Forster Cross Bolt Die Lock Rings.
- The unique top priming device seats primers to factory specifications. The seater is always at right angles to the case head. Primers will not flip or tip. They will be seated straight, level and at a uniform distance below the case head. Primers cannot be crushed, nor will they protrude from the case head and cause premature firing.
- The top of the stroke provides a rock solid stop for consistency.
- Includes “S” jaws to fit most calibers. “LS” jaws are available separately.
Read 3 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
What a difference!
By Kent P.
on Apr 05, 2019
I tried some other single stage presses, and this is by far the best in my opinion. Very low effort required.
By Lester W.
on Mar 22, 2019
I've been reloading with a Rockchucker over 40 years. This press requires much less effort. I also really like the universal shell holder. It lets your brass float along with a floating die. This promotes a loaded round with very little run out.
Best Single Stage Press
By Michael S.
on Mar 21, 2019
You will not find a better single stage press! I use this press for precision rifle loading! Graf & Sons offered me a great price and fast shipping.
2 of 2 customers found this page helpful.
Submit your own rating by logging in.