- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 30 Caliber (.308)
FEDERAL 30(.308) 175gr EDGE TLR BULLET 50/bx 4/cs
EDGE TLR™ COMPONENT BULLETS
The first true all-range hunting projectile is now available as a component bullet. Unlike other bullets that can fail to perform on impact at lower velocities, Edge TLR™ expands at long range and penetrates deep up close. Its long, sleek profile offers an extremely high ballistic coefficient.
- Match-grade long-range accuracy in a bonded hunting bullet
- High-performance polymer tip material provides the industry's highest heat resistance for the most consistent ballistics
- Extremely high ballistic coefficient
- Exclusive Slipstream™ tip helps flatten trajectories and initiate low-velocity expansion
- Less wind drift and drop
- AccuChannel™ groove technology minimizes drag
- Copper shank and bonded lead core retain weight for deep penetration at any range
- Reliable expansion at 1,350 fps
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By Benjamin K.
on Mar 08, 2019
Hands down the best bullet on the market from muzzle to 1,000+ yrds. It more forgiving and accurate than the entire “B triple shock X bullet” family. Deep penetration, match grade accuracy, and over 95% weight retention EVERY TIME!! X-bullets (tipped or not) tend to lean on the finicky side. Some guns shoot them great, others hold “Barnes door” MOA. Every single one of my rifles (bolt or msr) in 4 different cartridges, shoot the TLR well under 1 MOA. (1 approaches 1/4 moa) You’ve got ZERO worry about this bullet performing like a varmit bullet (like a few of the other long range bullets) *12* Stars!!! 👍
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.