- 12 gauge High-Velocity Field Loads
FEDERAL AMMO 12GA 2.75" MAX 1.25oz # 4 25/bx 10/cs
Combine speed, hard-hitting pellets and a specialized wad to fold the highest doves, crows and pigeons, as well as pheasants and challenging upland birds. Hi-Bird™ uses a two-piece wad with SoftCell™ technology to decrease perceived recoil and produce more consistent long-range patterns. Plus, its lead shot is engineered for the optimum blend of hardness and density. The result is dense long-range patterns with more energy.
- Use: Upland
- Muzzle Velocity: 1350
- Package Quantity: 25
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Shot Charge Oz: 1-1/4
- Shot Size: 4 Shot
- Shotshell Length: 2-3/4in. / 70mm
- Type: Shotshell
- High-power 12-gauge loads maximize long-range lethality on pigeons, doves and upland game
- Two-piece wad features SoftCell™ technology to decrease perceived recoil and produce better, more consistent long-range patterns
- Lead shot is engineered for the optimum blend of hardness and density for even patterns and more downrange energy
- Perfect for the field or competition
This is loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.