- Metallic Reloading
- Books, Manuals, Software & Videos
- Reloading Manuals
Nosler Reloading Guide - 9th Edition
For those who actually read the articles
- 800 Pages
- New Introductions to Each Cartridge
- AccuBond Long Range Reloading Data
- Handloading for the 26 Nosler, 28 Nosler and 30 Nosler
- 458 SOCOM Data
- Latest Powders
- Comments from the Lab by Nosler's Expert Ballistics Team
- Detailed step-by-step explanations of the reloading process
- This is a must have reloaders manual, ideal for even the most novice reloader.
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 4.5 stars
By Brian B.
on Jan 10, 2021
It is nice Nosler turns out new editions as often as they do. A few new cartridge updates and lots of new powders included. Several changes to existing loads as well. I have editions #5 through #9 now. Lots of changes along the way. Thanks Nosler!
They are always changing
By Gary P.
on Jan 17, 2019
I have had nosler reloading guides since #5 to #8 and found the data very informative and useful. My only concern is that the powder amounts on some of my calibers isn't the same from one
To the next nosler guide? Same powder different amount.
Also burn rate charts are always different !
3 of 3 customers found this page helpful.
Submit your own rating by logging in.