- Metallic Reloading
- Case Cleaning & Prep
- Case Prep Kits
HORNADY CASE PREP CENTER LOCK-N-LOAD 110 VOLT
Save space on your bench and valuable time during the reloading process! The Lock-N-Load® Power Case Prep Center saves reloaders time and bench space by rolling all the necessary case prep functions into one unit.
Its all-in-one versatility combines a power trimmer with chamfer/deburr tools, large and small primer pocket cleaners, six popular neck brush sizes (22 cal, 25 cal/6mm, 270 cal/6.5mm/7mm, 30 cal, 35 cal and 45 cal) and pilots in same calibers. Also includes shell holders 1, 2, 5, 16 and 35.
- The trimmer is micro adjustable to .001" for precise and consistent trimming.
- Rugged housing and a powerful motor will give years of dependable service.
- Trims small to large cases measuring ¾" to 3¼".
- Removable trays are easy to detach and provide ample collection space for shavings.
- Innovative design keeps metal shavings in the catch trays and out of the cases.
- Easy grip handle offers leverage.
- Arrange the chamfer/deburr tools, primer pocket cleaners and neck brushes however you want on the front panel.
Optional flash hole deburr tool, primer pocket reamer, primer pocket uniformer and additional neck brushes can be purchased separately.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Hornady® Get Loaded 2023
Offer valid on purchases made Feb 1, 2023 through Dec 31, 2023. Rebate request must be submitted by Jan 15, 2024.
There's no better time to stock your reloading bench.
Choose from the most durable, precise and convenient tools on the market and receive free bullets to get you started!
500 Free Bullets, Up to $234.33 Retail Value, With the purchase of one of these reloading products:
- Lock-N-Load® Classic™ Kit
- Lock-N-Load® Classic™ Combo Kits
- With Auto Charge® Pro
- With 2L Sonic Cleaner™
- With M-1 Case Tumbler
- With Case Prep Trio
- Lock-N-Load® Classic™ Kit Deluxe
- Lock-N-Load® Iron Press® Kit
- Lock-N-Load® AP™ Press
- Lock-N-Load® Ammo Plant™
- Lock-N-Load® Rifle Bullet Feeder
- Lock-N-Load® Pistol Bullet Feeder
- Lock-N-Load® Case Feeder
- Lock-N-Load® Power Case Prep Center
- Hot Tub® Sonic Cleaner
- Rotary Case Tumbler
100 Free Bullets, Up to $46.87 Retail Value, With the purchase of one of these products:
- Custom Grade™ Die Sets (Series I, II, III, IV, V)
- Match Grade™ Die Sets
- Auto Charge® Pro
- M2® Digital Bench Scale
- Magnum Digital Vibratory Tumbler
- Promotion dates 02/01/23 through 12/31/23.
- Submission must include photos of the original dated receipt and UPC from the box. Retailer's name must be printed on receipt.
- Private and/or second party purchases do not apply.
- Dealers do not qualify for promotion.
- Submission must be received by 01/15/2024. Allow 8-12 weeks for delivery.
- Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only. Shipping and handling must accompany redemption submission.
- Not valid in combination with any other promotions or any other requests. Non-compliant requests will be eliminated without response.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Free bullets must be selected from the Qualifying Bullets list and must all be one item number. No substitutions will be allowed, except at the discretion of Hornady.
- Offer has no redeemable value for cash.
- Hornady has the right to refuse any redemptions.
Read 3 Reviews - Average Rating: 3.7 stars
HORNADY CASE PREP CENTER
By Randal R.
on Aug 27, 2022
First, I will say I have always had great customer service with Hornady until now. Talking with them on the phone about the issue we either got disconnected or they hung up on me with no return call or email.
The quality for Hornady is slipping: the spindle locking bolt #11 on the parts list is so soft within the 1st 500 pcs the #7 on the parts list trimmer spindle had notched the spindle locking bolt and the trimmer spindle was free spinning. I replaced #7 with a hardened pin and have had no issues. No help from Hornady. Brand new machine.
Hornady case prep center
By Timothy C.
on Feb 11, 2019
This case prep station is a well built unit. The motor/gears run smooth and has plenty of power and runs at the right speed and is not too loud. I do agree that adding a micrometer chuck attachment would add tons of value, making fine trim adjustments easier and more accurate. I just finished 1000 5.56/.223 military cases and this sped up the process greatly.
HORNADY CASE PREP CENTER
By Joseph R.
on Aug 08, 2018
I'm an F-Class competitor so I go through about 3-4 thousand rounds a year. I've had several tools to do each of the task that this prep tool does. However, in my opinion there is nothing else on the market that does all the things that this machine does as well or as efficiently. Some come close, but if they index off the shoulder, they inherently doomed to fail.
The only way this tool can be improved is, if there were some kind of micrometer chuck attachment, so that the trim length could be set up more systematically or consistently.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.