- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 243 Caliber/6mm (.242-.243)
HORNADY 6MM (.243) 95gr SST BULLET SuperShok 100/BX
The Hornady® SST® (Super Shock Tip) is designed to deliver tremendous shock on impact while expanding quickly and reliably, particularly at higher velocities.
Flat shooting and deadly accurate, it's an ideal bullet for whitetails, as well as most North American game animals from antelope to moose and similar-sized African plains game. The SST® creates a devastatingly large wound channel.
- POLYMER TIP: Upon impact, the hard polymer tip drives into the lead core like a wedge, initiating lightning-fast, yet controlled expansion.
- SECANT OGIVE, BOATTAIL PROFILE: Incorporating the pioneering Hornady secant ogive design, the tapered point, increased bearing surface and more aerodynamic profile, combined with a boattail base, makes the SST® more efficient with less drag and greater stability.
- CANNELURE: A mid-body cannelure helps keep the core and jacket together while providing a consistent, accurate crimp during the loading process.
- INTERLOCK® RING: This Hornady exclusive design mechanically locks the core and jacket together to maintain bullet integrity during expansion, ensuring maximum weight retention and increasing the chances of complete pass-throughs.
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIBER: 6mm .243"
PRODUCT LINE: SST®
SECTIONAL DENSITY: .230
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .355 (G1)
WEIGHT: 95 GR
APPLICATION: Medium Game 50-300 lbs
BOX COUNT: 100
ITEM #: 24532
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
Hornady 95 grain SST bullet
By Charles B.
on Feb 03, 2023
I highly recommend this bullet for deer hunting. It is
very accurate out of my 6mm Remington.
95 gr Hornady SST
By Thomas S.
on Nov 03, 2020
Great product, very accurate, great shipping. No issues, will definitely do buisness with Graf and Sons again.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.