- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 30 Caliber (.308)
HORNADY 30c (.308) 150gr SP BULLET SpirePt 100/BX
Hornady's traditional line of bullets feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Most have their pioneering secant ogive design — one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed. Most feature Hornady's exclusive InterLock® design — a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet's core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
- INNER GROOVES: Strategically weaken the upper section of the jacket, ensuring consistent, controlled expansion, even at long range.
- TAPERED JACKET: Jacket thickness is precisely controlled for expansion at all velocities.
- ONE-PIECE CORE: Does not separate like two-piece divided cores. The InterLock® retains more mass and energy for deep penetration and large, consistent wound channels that ensure quick, clean kills.
- CANNELURE: Provides accurate and consistent crimping and also works with InterLock® ring to ensure the core and jacket remain locked during expansion.
- INTERLOCK® RING: The raised InterLock® ring is embedded in the bullet's core, ensuring the core and jacket are locked in one piece during expansion to retain mass and energy.
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIBER: 30 Cal. .308" SP
PRODUCT LINE: InterLock®
SECTIONAL DENSITY: .226
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .338 (G1)
WEIGHT: 150 GR
APPLICATION: Medium Game 50-300 lbs, Large Game 300-1500 lbs
BOX COUNT: 100
ITEM #: 3031
Read 6 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By Steven B.
on Dec 26, 2022
I have used these in various 30-06’s over the years. They always shoot well and perform very well on game. Highly recommend. Fast shipping thanks Graf’s.
By Logan H.
on Apr 21, 2021
I have used these extensively for .308 Win and have had excellent accuracy using IMR 8208 XBR. Sub MOA at 100 yards.
By Patrick S.
on Nov 03, 2020
These projectiles work perfectly to load for my MAS 49/56 as well as hunting loads for my 30-06. Can't beat Hornady quality. Thanks Graf's for having them in stock!
.308 150gr. spire point Hornady bullet
By Wayne B.
on Oct 29, 2020
I went old school with these projectiles. I use them in a 303 Savage 99 rifle. They work very well and are most likely better than my old eyes allow them to be. They work very well in this rifle.
.308 150 Spire point Hornady bullet
By ROBERT S.
on May 28, 2020
I've been using these bullets for my M1 Garand & my M1A Springfield for years ,with great results.
The accuracy has always been good for an semi-automatic service rifle, and I haven't had any functioning problems with the soft points.
150 Hornady bullets
By Keith M.
on Sep 10, 2018
I have used these in my 30-06 for 30 years always work. Get sub moa groups with IMR 4895. I use them in my 30-30 Handi rifle with Leverevolution .
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.