- Metallic Reloading
- Handgun Bullets
- 32 Caliber (.311 - .314)
HORNADY 32c(.312) 85gr HP/XTP BULLET HollowPt 100/BX
Designed for hunting, self-defense and law enforcement applications, the XTP® bullet demonstrates the kind of accuracy that led many competitive shooters to adopt it. Reliable performance makes the XTP® the most popular handgun bullet for both target shooters and hunters. But it's the stopping power of the XTP® bullet that has truly built its world-class reputation. From the onset, XTP® bullets were specifically designed to expand reliably at a wide range of handgun velocities to deliver deep penetration with every shot.
- CONTROLLED EXPANSION: Precise serrations divide the XTP® into symmetrical sections, strategically weakening the jacket and initiating controlled expansion even at low velocities.
- NO EXPOSED LEAD: The gilding metal jacket protects the nose of the bullet, so the hollow cavity functions properly on impact and ensures proper feeding in semi-automatics.
- SWAGED CORE: Total uniformity of core density ensures balanced expansion as well as in-flight stability.
- DRAWN GILDING METAL JACKET: Expansion is controlled by varying jacket thickness down the length of the XTP®, providing a definite advantage over plated bullets which have a uniform jacket thickness over the entire bullet.
- CANNELURE: On revolver bullets, the cannelure helps achieve accurate, consistent crimping. All cannelures are applied before the final forming process to eliminate any distortion to the finished bullet.
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIBER: 32 Cal. .312"
PRODUCT LINE: XTP®
SECTIONAL DENSITY: .125
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .145 (G1)
WEIGHT: 85 GR
APPLICATION: Varmint < 50 lbs, Personal Defense
BOX COUNT: 100
ITEM #: 32050
Read 9 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
Hornady 32 cal 85 grain xtp
By Frederick D.
on Mar 09, 2023
Very good Bullet.. Shoots great in 32-20 rifle, 32 H&R and 32 S&W long and 32-20 revolvers....
The gold standard
By John B.
on Dec 30, 2022
These bullets are the standard by which others are judged. They work. They perform as they should, day in, day out. I'll buy more.
Hornady XTP .312 85 grain
By Michael G.
on Dec 12, 2022
I use these in my .327 revolver. They load and shoot awesome. I never have a problem with Hornady projectiles.
HORNADY 32c(.312) 85gr HP/XTP BULLET
By Craig H.
on Nov 06, 2022
I've owned several .32ACP's and this is my "go-to" for self defense. These little pills 'shroom out BIGTIME when loaded with the proper powder. I was questioning the effectiveness of the .32ACP until I tried these out.
I don't take my Seecamp or Tomcat into the woods with me, but I can aver that for self defense on the streets, these bullets are a just right.
.327 Hornady XTP Bullets
By Dean W.
on Jul 25, 2022
Just picked up a Ruger LCR in .327 Fed Mag but there no commercial defensive ammo available. Graf and Sons had the solution in stock so I will reload my own 32 H&R Mag with a quality Hornady XTP bullet.
Hornady XTP .312 85 grain
By Rick E.
on Jul 30, 2020
Great bullets at a reasonable price. Graffs is my go-to source for all reloading.
Homemade factory rounds
By Kevin K.
on Nov 06, 2019
This is by far my favorite bullet for my 327 Fed SP101. Loads smoothly and man, is it accurate! These were better than the American eagle rounds I bought as far as accuracy. I am buying more!
ORNADY 32c(.312) 85gr HP/XTP BULLET HollowPt 100/BX
By Jon B.
on Oct 08, 2019
These are easy to load and are extremely accurate in a .32 H&R Mag Single-Six, a Blackhawk in .327 Fed Mag, and my Contender in H&R Mag. I've also used them in .32 S&W long cases loaded up a bit. Very happy with their performance.
By David G.
on Apr 16, 2019
These work great in my 92 winchester. Will buy again.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.