- Metallic Reloading
- Handgun Bullets
- 9mm / 38 Super / 380 Auto (.355 - .356)
HORNADY 9MM(.355) 90gr HP/XTP BULLET HollowPt 100/BX
Designed for hunting, self-defense and law enforcement applications, the XTP® bullet demonstrates the kind of accuracy that led many competitive shooters to adopt it. Reliable performance makes the XTP® the most popular handgun bullet for both target shooters and hunters. But it's the stopping power of the XTP® bullet that has truly built its world-class reputation. From the onset, XTP® bullets were specifically designed to expand reliably at a wide range of handgun velocities to deliver deep penetration with every shot.
- CONTROLLED EXPANSION: Precise serrations divide the XTP® into symmetrical sections, strategically weakening the jacket and initiating controlled expansion even at low velocities.
- NO EXPOSED LEAD: The gilding metal jacket protects the nose of the bullet, so the hollow cavity functions properly on impact and ensures proper feeding in semi-automatics.
- SWAGED CORE: Total uniformity of core density ensures balanced expansion as well as in-flight stability.
- DRAWN GILDING METAL JACKET: Expansion is controlled by varying jacket thickness down the length of the XTP®, providing a definite advantage over plated bullets which have a uniform jacket thickness over the entire bullet.
- CANNELURE: On revolver bullets, the cannelure helps achieve accurate, consistent crimping. All cannelures are applied before the final forming process to eliminate any distortion to the finished bullet.
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIBER: 9mm .355"
PRODUCT LINE: XTP®
SECTIONAL DENSITY: .102
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .099 (G1)
WEIGHT: 90 GR
APPLICATION: Varmint < 50 lbs, Personal Defense
BOX COUNT: 100
ITEM #: 35500
Read 4 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
Only .380 bullet for me
By Matthew H.
on Jan 14, 2022
These are cheap enough to use for practice, yet good enough for "duty" use. The top-rated defensive loads in .380 use this bullet, and it was easy to work up a load with Titegroup using the published (online) Hodgdon data.
Hornady 90 grain XTP
By Joseph L.
on Jun 25, 2020
By Sam H.
on Mar 28, 2020
I load these in .380 acp self defense rounds at .9600-.9650 oal. 100% reliable and very accurate.
My new supplier...
By Gary N.
on May 14, 2018
Graf & Sons are my new "go to" people for my supplies. Fair prices and great service/shipping, not to mention items are packaged like they were your finest china! Hats off to a supplier who has demonstrated quality, product, and service that is repeatable. Need I say more?
Very satisfied customer in Florida.
1 of 1 customers found this page helpful.
Submit your own rating by logging in.