- Metallic Reloading
- Handgun Bullets
- 40 Caliber / 10mm (.400 - .401)
HORNADY 10MM(.400)155g HP/XTP BULLET HollowPt 100/BX
Designed for hunting, self-defense and law enforcement applications, the XTP® bullet demonstrates the kind of accuracy that led many competitive shooters to adopt it. Reliable performance makes the XTP® the most popular handgun bullet for both target shooters and hunters. But it's the stopping power of the XTP® bullet that has truly built its world-class reputation. From the onset, XTP® bullets were specifically designed to expand reliably at a wide range of handgun velocities to deliver deep penetration with every shot.
- CONTROLLED EXPANSION: Precise serrations divide the XTP® into symmetrical sections, strategically weakening the jacket and initiating controlled expansion even at low velocities.
- NO EXPOSED LEAD: The gilding metal jacket protects the nose of the bullet, so the hollow cavity functions properly on impact and ensures proper feeding in semi-automatics.
- SWAGED CORE: Total uniformity of core density ensures balanced expansion as well as in-flight stability.
- DRAWN GILDING METAL JACKET: Expansion is controlled by varying jacket thickness down the length of the XTP®, providing a definite advantage over plated bullets which have a uniform jacket thickness over the entire bullet.
- CANNELURE: On revolver bullets, the cannelure helps achieve accurate, consistent crimping. All cannelures are applied before the final forming process to eliminate any distortion to the finished bullet.
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIBER: 10mm .400"
PRODUCT LINE: XTP®
SECTIONAL DENSITY: .138
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .137 (G1)
WEIGHT: 155 GR
APPLICATION: Medium Game 50-300 lbs, Personal Defense
BOX COUNT: 100
ITEM #: 40000
Read 6 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By John P.
on Aug 21, 2022
I have used the 180 grain XTP's in my 10mm revolver and semi-auto in the past and decided to give the 155 grain bullet a try. They performed very well in both the revolver and the semi-auto. I would recommend them to anyone thinking of going with a light weight/high velocity round in their 10mm.
By Michael K.
on Aug 09, 2022
Works great in my automatics and in my SW 610 revolver as 10MM and SW 40.
By James R.
on Jun 10, 2020
Graf & Sons is awesome.
HORNADY 10MM 155g HP/XTP BULLET - 500 rounds
Awesome Hornady bullets
Sorted by weight
The majority of bullets measured 154.48-155.38 - 0.90 weight spread
Approximately 65 bullets falling outside 154.48-155.38 tolerances
quality as always
By Lance T.
on Nov 26, 2019
been a hornady pistol bullet reloader for a long time now they have always been pretty accurate on weight and jacket uniformity. as well as expansion at various velocities in both the 10mm and the 40 s&w.
By David G.
on Dec 11, 2018
These work great in my 38-40, will buy again
By David G.
on Dec 11, 2018
Great low priced bullets, very uniform.
1 of 1 customers found this page helpful.
Submit your own rating by logging in.