- Metallic Reloading
- Handgun Bullets
- 40 Caliber / 10mm (.400 - .401)
HORNADY 10MM (.400) 180gr HAP BULLET BULK 1900/CS
Gain the competitive edge with Hornady® HAP® (Hornady® Action Pistol) bullets. Modeled after the legendary XTP® bullet design, HAP® bullets are further refined into the perfect competition projectile. While XTP® bullets use serrations to aid in controlled expansion and terminal performance, we have eliminated these from HAP® bullets, creating a sleek and balanced projectile with a protected nose that aids in consistent and reliable feeding in auto loading pistols. Bullet jackets, featuring industry leading concentricity combined with precision swaged cores, deliver the very best in accuracy and performance.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION: Expansion isn't an issue in action pistol shooting, so we removed the expansion-aiding skives. The result is a bullet that delivers the accuracy its sleek appearance promises.
- NO EXPOSED LEAD: A jam can cost the match for a competitive shooter, and that's why our copper jacket protects the nose of our HAP® bullet.
- SWAGED CORE: The core of the HAP® bullet is cold swaged from pure lead to deliver consistency, balance and stability in flight. It delivers pinpoint accuracy with every shot.
- GILDING METAL JACKET: The gilding metal jacket protects the nose and ensures smooth feeding.
Price listed is per Case. Quantity is 1900/case.
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIBER: 10mm .400"
PRODUCT LINE: HAP®
SECTIONAL DENSITY: .161
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .164 (G1)
WEIGHT: 180 GR
BOX COUNT: 1900
ITEM #: 40042B
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
Hap Hornady bullets
By William R.
on Oct 05, 2019
Very accurate and easy to load. Works very well in the 10mm and .40 S&W.
Hap Hornady bullets
By James S.
on Nov 19, 2018
It's an easy choice HAP they are a lot more accurate than round nose Always my first choice
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.