- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 7.62x39 (.310)
HORNADY 7.62x39 (.310) 123gr BULLET SpirePt 200/BX
Hornady's traditional line of bullets feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Most have their pioneering secant ogive design — one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed. Most feature Hornady's exclusive InterLock® design — a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet's core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
- INNER GROOVES: Strategically weaken the upper section of the jacket, ensuring consistent, controlled expansion, even at long range.
- TAPERED JACKET: Jacket thickness is precisely controlled for expansion at all velocities.
- ONE-PIECE CORE: Does not separate like two-piece divided cores. The InterLock® retains more mass and energy for deep penetration and large, consistent wound channels that ensure quick, clean kills.
- CANNELURE: Provides accurate and consistent crimping and also works with InterLock® ring to ensure the core and jacket remain locked during expansion.
- INTERLOCK® RING: The raised InterLock® ring is embedded in the bullet's core, ensuring the core and jacket are locked in one piece during expansion to retain mass and energy.
This is quality Bulk Bullets repackaged by Graf & Sons into reusable plastic boxes. Priced per box of 200. This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIBER: 7.62mm .310" SP
PRODUCT LINE: InterLock®
SECTIONAL DENSITY: .183
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .252 (G1)
WEIGHT: 123 GR
APPLICATION: Varmint < 50 lbs, Medium Game 50-300 lbs
BOX COUNT: 200
ITEM #: 3140BOX
Read 7 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By Andrew M.
on Jan 28, 2023
I use this bullet in three CZ Model 527 rifles. Easily loaded to 2500 fps. Last fall I hit a large whitetail at 90 yards and she went no where but down. Excellent performance and excellent accuracy from my bolt guns. I will buy more when available.
Hornady SP interlock Bullet
By LeGrand R.
on Dec 22, 2022
Load well and shoot even better. Hard to find, but Grafs has them in stock.
hornady sp interlock bullet in 7.62x39 123gr
By Roger S.
on Jul 30, 2020
great bullets shooting a ruger america 4 in one 1/2" at 100y
7.62 x39 123 Gr SP
By Steve C.
on Jul 24, 2020
Great bullets, beautiful! The quality you expect from Hornady. Feed well, load well, shoot well. I need to buy more....
Great value and performance
By Ivan G.
on Jul 18, 2020
One of the most accurate and best performing bullets in my SKS. I plan to use them for deer this fall.
By Steven D.
on Apr 15, 2020
I load these for a 7.62x39 rifle on an AR15 platform, and they feed well and are pretty accurate. I seat to the cannelure and crimp with a lee factory crimp die.
I'm glad Hornady makes these reasonably affordable bullets for this caliber.
Hornady SP Interlock Bullet
By Jeff T.
on Apr 05, 2020
These shoot well in several of my rifles. They’re a good balance between economy and performance. OAL seating depth isn’t as precise to measure as with plastic tipped bullets, but not a concern if you use CBTO measurements.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.