- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 243 Caliber/6mm (.242-.243)
HORNADY 6MM (.243) 103gr BULLET ELD X 100/BX
The ELD-X® (Extremely Low Drag - eXpanding) bullet is a technologically advanced, match accurate, ALL-RANGE hunting bullet featuring highest-in-class ballistic coefficients and consistent, controlled expansion at ALL practical hunting distances.
- BEST-IN-CLASS BCS: Verified by Doppler radar, the Heat Shield® tip is immune to the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to maintain the highest-in-class BC over its entire trajectory.
- MATCH ACCURATE HUNTING BULLET: Streamlined secant ogive with optimum boattail design + highly concentric AMP® bullet jackets + Heat Shield® tip combine for radically superior aerodynamic efficiency.
- ELD-X bullets are available in factory loaded Precision Hunter ammunition.
- DEVASTATING CONVENTIONAL RANGE PERFORMANCE: With high velocity 0-400 yard impact, the bullet continually expands throughout its penetration path. The thick shank of the jacket and high InterLock® ring keep the core and jacket together providing 50-60% weight retention.
- BEST EXTENDED RANGE TERMINAL PERFORMANCE AVAILABLE: Upon low-velocity 400+ yard impacts, the Heat Shield® tip drives backward into the bullet to initiate expansion. Exhibiting conventional expansion with a large mushroom and 85-90% retained weight the bullet provides deep penetration and large wound cavities.
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
6 mm 103 gr eldx
By Larry F.
on Apr 21, 2020
Behind some h414 and wlrmag primers a lot of playing finally hitting clay pidgins at 1000 yards at thunder valley in ohio
By Dennis F.
on Feb 12, 2019
Did not try yet but consistent in weight and length
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.