- Metallic Reloading
- Books, Manuals, Software & Videos
- Reloading Manuals
Lee Modern Reloading Manual - 2nd Edition
Includes detailed loading techniques for quality and quantity production. Bullet casing, lubricating and author’s formula for calculating proper charges for cast bullets. Exclusive source of volume measured loads. 720 pages, hard cover.
Over 28,000 Loads covering 167 cartridges in a new, larger, easier to read format, with velocities for starting loads. This is the best kind of load data--it is supplied by the powder companies.
- New, Larger, Easer to read format with computer rendered and dimensioned drawings. Cartridges tabbed for quick reference.
- Latest information on pressure
- Exclusive pressure and velocity factors enable you to accurately calculate pressure and velocity for reduced loads. An absolute necessity for cast bullet shooting.
- A never before published in depth analyses of current load data. It gives you an insight into the effects of reducing or increasing a charge.
Read 4 Reviews - Average Rating: 4.8 stars
By Fred W. H.
on Nov 08, 2019
Bought this new 2019 updated version partly due to the fact that I have all Lee reloading products. Love all the new updated powders and the fact that they give you the Disk number to start with. Highly recommend this if you use Lee Presses and Powder Measures with the disk.
By David C.
on Feb 01, 2019
The manual was a good, comprehensive manual. I have some that are better.
Excellent Reloading Manual
By Robert K.
on Dec 12, 2018
I ordered this manual primarily for the load data which is a great addition to my other manuals. However, I also found this manual to be a superb reference for the reloader as in contains detailed information regarding safety measures applicable to each step in the reloading process plus procedures for improving the hand load performance.
LEE MODERN RELOADING 2ND ED RELOADING MANUAL 12
By Mark B.
on Nov 23, 2012
This is a well done manual with up tp date hand loads that are spot on for my contenders and other hand guns. Hat's off to the folks at Lee Precision and all of the powder vendors for compiling a fine manual.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.