- Metallic Reloading
- Books, Manuals, Software & Videos
- Reloading Manuals
Lee Modern Reloading Manual - 2nd Edition
Learn how you can reload ammunition that is more accurate than your first try.
The Second Edition of MODERN RELOADING is a summary of a lifetime of experience. No matter how knowledgeable you are, you will find new and interesting information in this book. It's a reference book you will keep forever.
- Over 38,000 Loads covering 178 cartridges in a new, larger, easier to read format, with velocities for starting loads. This is the best kind of load data--it is supplied by the powder companies.
- New, Larger, Easer to read format with computer rendered and dimensioned drawings. Cartridges tabbed for quick reference.
- Latest information on pressure
- Exclusive pressure and velocity factors enable you to accurately calculate pressure and velocity for reduced loads. An absolute necessity for cast bullet shooting.
- A never before published in depth analyses of current load data. It gives you an insight into the effects of reducing or increasing a charge.
Lee Modern Reloading book is one of the most comprehensive load data manuals, 692 pages written by Richard Lee, printed in 2011. Reprinted/revised in 2020, includes a 12 page "Final Chapter" written by John Lee.
A list of Cartridges from the 2019 edition.
Read 5 Reviews - Average Rating: 4.8 stars
By Scott M.
on Jul 09, 2020
This book is a must-have for any reloader's reference library. I practically wore out the previous addition referring to the data listed in it. I decided to get this edition with the updated listings for loads and powders that didn't exist when the previous edition was published. Also, as mentioned in the previous reviews, I too use many Lee products for loading various calibers - dies, powder measures, presses, etc. This book is a good reference for information on Lee's products. I highly recommended it.
By Fredrick W H.
on Nov 08, 2019
Bought this new 2019 updated version partly due to the fact that I have all Lee reloading products. Love all the new updated powders and the fact that they give you the Disk number to start with. Highly recommend this if you use Lee Presses and Powder Measures with the disk.
By David C.
on Feb 01, 2019
The manual was a good, comprehensive manual. I have some that are better.
Excellent Reloading Manual
By Robert K.
on Dec 12, 2018
I ordered this manual primarily for the load data which is a great addition to my other manuals. However, I also found this manual to be a superb reference for the reloader as in contains detailed information regarding safety measures applicable to each step in the reloading process plus procedures for improving the hand load performance.
LEE MODERN RELOADING 2ND ED RELOADING MANUAL 12
By Mark B.
on Nov 23, 2012
This is a well done manual with up tp date hand loads that are spot on for my contenders and other hand guns. Hat's off to the folks at Lee Precision and all of the powder vendors for compiling a fine manual.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.