- Riflescopes - Standard
Sightron S-TAC Rifle Scope 4-20x50mm 30mm Side Focus Zero Stop Target Knob Matte Duplex Reticle
The ideal scope for Tactical, Target, Varmint and Hunting applications. The new MH-4 reticle is a newly designed Illuminated reticle, with the vertical and horizontal crosshair intersection in the center. A new Zero Stop has been added for tactical applications. The S-TAC4-20x50FFPZSIRMH provides 22.9 MRAD of elevation adjustment for even the longest shots. A unique flip-up lever is built into the power ring for ease of adjustment on cold days.
- The Side Focus is designed for all types of competition and target Shooting. The Side Focus will focus from 10 yards to infinity.
- The new S-TAC FFP model features an illumination side-switch with 11 alternating positions. The on off switch is incorporated in the side focus knob and allows for a quick return to the previous setting. The readily available CR2032 battery provides up to 300 hours of service depending on intensity and temperature.
- The new S-TAC FFP model will include Sightron’ s new Zero Stop. Tactical knob with white lettering will allow the full range of travel. The newly designed windage knobs are marked in white lettering for left and right adjustments.
- Featuring Sightron’s breakthrough technology, the ExacTrack windage and elevation adjustment system applies a proper alignment between the adjustments and the erector tube keeping constant and accurate point of impact at and off zero. This positive constant pressure point will ensure precision and accuracy with even the most dramatic adjustment and conditions applied. Meaning, you will never experience shift. Never!
- Aiming towards optical quality layer by layer, Sightron’s Zact-7 Revcoat® employs revolutionary lens coating technology featuring fully multi-coated precision ground glass. Yes, that means both surfaces of the lenses are coated to provide the best resolution and the highest light transmission in the industry.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.