- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 35 Caliber (.355 - .358)
HORNADY 35c(.355) 170gr SP-IL BULLET (350 LGND) 100/BX
35c (.355) 170gr SP-IL Bullet (350 Legend)
Our traditional line of bullets feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Most have our pioneering secant ogive design — one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed (see diagram to right). Most feature our exclusive InterLock® design — a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet's core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
- INNER GROOVES: Strategically weaken the upper section of the jacket, ensuring consistent, controlled expansion, even at long range.
- TAPERED JACKET: Jacket thickness is precisely controlled for expansion at all velocities.
- ONE-PIECE CORE: Does not separate like two-piece divided cores. The InterLock® retains more mass and energy for deep penetration and large, consistent wound channels that ensure quick, clean kills.
- CANNELURE: Provides accurate and consistent crimping and also works with InterLock® ring to ensure the core and jacket remain locked during expansion.
- INTERLOCK® RING: The raised InterLock® ring is embedded in the bullet's core, ensuring the core and jacket are locked in one piece during expansion to retain mass and energy.
This is not loaded ammunition.
Read 4 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
35c 170 gr Hornady sp 350 legend
By JAMES S.
on Dec 03, 2020
Accuracy and stability is pretty good with this bullet. Great match for the 350.
170 gr Hornady sp 350 Legend
By Peter H.
on Oct 10, 2020
Great bullet, typical of Hornady, loaded test groups and came up with load that shoots group of 5 1.1" at 100 yrds.
Will be buying more.
170 gr Hornady sp 350 legend
By Clark C.
on Mar 10, 2020
Another great product from Hornady. I loaded these for
My legend and was very pleased. Will keep buying them.
35c 170 gr hornady sp 350 legend
By Ron M.
on Feb 18, 2020
purchased 500 of these bullets along with lee dies and starline brass. Grafs shipped it fast. i reloaded a ladder test and found my load. 5rds inside of a 1" circle at 100yds.i am more than happy with these bullets from hornady will be buying more.
1 of 1 customers found this page helpful.
Submit your own rating by logging in.