Qualifying for Wholesale Dealer Status with Graf & Sons

To obtain dealer status with Graf and Sons, we require a signed copy of your Federal Firearms License, with a copy of your Sales Tax License and a copy of any license required by your state to sell guns or ammunition. To qualify for non-FFL dealer status, we require a copy of your Sales Tax License which must indicate the business focus is in the shooting sports industry.

To maintain dealer status, you must purchase a minimum of $2,000 annually.

Please complete the online form to apply for dealer status.

Access to the Restricted area of Graf & Sons, Inc. online Wholesale Catalog is intended for use by retailers who have established a dealer account with us.

Unauthorized entry does not permit purchases at dealer prices.