- Metallic Reloading
- Powder Measures & Scales
- Powder Measures
Lee Powder Measure Auto Drum
Automatic case actuated drum powder measure. Accurately and automatically dispense powder in your favorite cartridge. Two infinitely adjustable drums included. These Quick Change drums will accurately and reliably drop charges from 1 to 80 grains of powder.
- Case actuated; never spill a charge.
- Exclusive elastomer wiper prevents powder shearing, works great with difficult metering extruded powders.
- Machined body with labyrinth groove mates to the precision molded nylon drums providing a leak free fit with the finest powders.
- Drum is actuated by a steel sector and pinion gear train.
- Quick-change hopper has on/off valve to quickly change powders.
- Sleek modern design, all gears springs and levers inside the die cast housing.
- Features swivel adapter, makes moving measure fast and convenient.
- Double charge disconnector reduces the chance of a double charge on progressive presses. (Press must have a fixed tool head or turret to use this feature.
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 4.5 stars
This is just the starter Kit. You need more
By Jeff S.
on Feb 06, 2016
OK, you need to get the riser 90041 and the charging die kit 90995. So it may start off at 35 but once you are finished its $60. It does work and it takes a bit to put it together. Still not a bad price for a smooth powder measure.
I love this Lee case actuated powder measure.
By Joseph B.
on Jan 21, 2016
This powder measure rocks ! Smooth operation , does not leak fine powder like H110, and throws accurate powder charges. I like it as much as my Lyman 55 that I have been using for 47 years. Hope it last as long.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.