- Shotshell Reloading
- Presses & Sizers
- Single Stage Presses
LEE LOAD-ALL II 16ga SHOT SHELL LOADER w/24 BUSHING
LEE LOAD-ALL II shotgun shells not only look better than those loaded on machines costing hundreds of dollars, but they usually have more uniform velocity and patterns.
Twenty-four shot and powder bushings are included free. The bushings alone can cost several dollars each from other manufacturers - and they're not as accurate as those made by Lee. Only Lee supplies molded bushings.
This is a time proven tool. There are hundreds of thousands in use world-wide. In over forty years, we have yet to see one worn out.
- Capable of reloading 200 shells per hour
- Hopper holds over 5 lbs. of shot, enough to load over 125 rounds
- Built-in primer catcher with an easy-to-empty door right up front
- Recesses at every station for speedy shell positioning
- Easy and economical gauge conversion
- Optional primer feeder so you never need to touch the primer from the box to the shell
- Adjustable from the standard 2 3/4 shell, up to 3 inch shell
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
Great ... at any price!
By David B.
on Sep 26, 2012
I didn't buy a Lee Load All because it was cheap, but because my previous experience with Lee metallic reloading products has been good, very good.
And my experience with the Load All has been the same ... very good. It hasn't given me the slightest bit of trouble, and it produces wonderful looking shells that work fine in both my semi-auto and over/under 16 gauge guns.
Add a Review
You must be logged in to write a review.
2 of 2 customers found this page helpful.
Submit your own rating by logging in.