- Metallic Reloading
- Books, Manuals, Software & Videos
- Reloading Manuals
LEE MODERN RELOADING 2ND ED RELOADING MANUAL 12/CS
Includes detailed loading techniques for quality and quantity production. Bullet casing, lubricating and author’s formula for calculating proper charges for cast bullets. Exclusive source of volume measured loads. 720 pages, hard cover.
Over 28,000 Loads covering 167 cartridges in a new, larger, easier to read format, with velocities for starting loads. This is the best kind of load data--it is supplied by the powder companies.
- New, Larger, Easer to read format with computer rendered and dimensioned drawings. Cartridges tabbed for quick reference.
- Latest information on pressure
- Exclusive pressure and velocity factors enable you to accurately calculate pressure and velocity for reduced loads. An absolute necessity for cast bullet shooting.
- A never before published in depth analyses of current load data. It gives you an insight into the effects of reducing or increasing a charge.
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
LEE MODERN RELOADING 2ND ED RELOADING MANUAL 12
By Mark B.
on Nov 23, 2012
This is a well done manual with up tp date hand loads that are spot on for my contenders and other hand guns. Hat's off to the folks at Lee Precision and all of the powder vendors for compiling a fine manual.
Add a Review
You must be logged in to write a review.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.