The Dillon XL650 is a 5 station progressive loader capable of loading 500 to 800 rounds per hour. The basic press features a mechanically indexed shellplate, mechanically inserted cases, and manually fed bullets. Best of all, it includes Dillon’s Lifetime "No-B.S." Warranty.
Reloading dies are NOT included with the XL650.
Machine pictured shows available options. These are not included with the base machine.
The basic 650 includes the following:
- One powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder, Large bar throws from 15 to 55(extruded type)-60(ball/spherical type) grains of powder.
- One prime system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- One large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- One loaded cartridge bin
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One caliber conversion kit - installed
- One set of standard Allen wrenches