- 12 Gauge
- Field Loads
BIOAMMO 12ga 1-1/8oz #7 2-3/4 1280fps 25/bx 10/cs
Specifically designed for the hunter who is seeking an excellent cartbridge with premium quality, perfomance efficiency, without any single-use plastics.
Compostable wad & case.
Ideal for Upland, Pheasant, Small Game (All U.K. game birds), Dove & Quail.
In temperate conditions, BIOAMMO will biodegrade within approximately two years through the enzymatic action of naturally occurring bacteria. They have 0% plastic. Conventional plastics last for 450 years.
Why BIOAMMO cartridges are unique:
- BIOAMMO's cartridge wads and cases are manufactured from a AAA patented vegetable biopolymer material that is not just bio-degradable but, more importantly, bio-compostable too.
- Therefore they will leave absolutely no toxic residue after they have fully biodegraded into carbon dioxide, water, mineral salts and new microbial cellular constituents (biomass).
- The biodegradation process is clean and odorless as the material is consumed by micro-organisms, fungi and algae (abundantly present in the natural environment).
- Simply bury them, add them to the household organic waste or put them on the compost heap.
- They will biodegrade on the surface, although a little slower as there are fewer micro-organisms. However as the wads are brown they will not visually pollute the environment either.
- In water they will sink and gradually biodegrade in the silt.
- The alloy base is also non-toxic and will simply oxidize.
- BIOAMMO's cartridges can be stored in normal climatic conditions for at least 5 years.
- Manufactured to exacting standards with state of the art machinery at our purpose built factory and using premium components (the best powder and shot), the BIOAMMO cartridges will also ensure exceptional levels of usability and performance.
This is loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.