- Gunsmithing Acc.
- Bedding Kits
BROWNELLS ACRAGLAS 2 GUN KIT NON-FLAM
- Acraglas shrinks less than 1⁄10th of 1% when hardening. This is very important to you as a shooter, for the tighter your bedding job, the better the job.
- Acraglas actually strengthens your stock because of its own great strength and resistance to breakage or warpage!
- Acraglas is acid proof, waterproof, has superior insulating qualities, resists alkalies and will not rot or deteriorate. It is quite well known that many of the so-called “plastic glasses” do deteriorate and products made from them are only guaranteed 5 years.
- Acraglas is highly resistant to impact and will not dent. Should it ever be damaged, or if an improper job is done the first time, it can easily be corrected or mended by using the same materials as in the Kit.
- Unlike paints or air drying plastics, Acraglas hardens by chemical action. So, a hard surface indicates a hard interior ready for finishing.
- Acraglas has a shelf life of over 5 years!
- Acraglas has been so compounded by our research engineers that you have ample time to properly seat the barreled action in the inletted stock before it starts to harden.
- Being a superior bedding compound, you get a double- barreled benefit when using Acraglas: - An excellent bedding job that does not carry the stigma of “plastic bedding” and you have concentrated your real efforts on accurizing your gun - all at the same time!
- Acraglas completely seals the inletted side of the gun stock against all moisture, gun oils, solvents and sprays. Moisture being absorbed by the stock can cause the finest woods to warp or twist, forcing the gun to shoot different groups on different days.
- Acraglas has another feature that is strictly a side benefit - but, one our gunsmith customers have found out for themselves and use extensively. The bonding strength of Acraglas is phenomenal - will actually stick “anything to anything” (except certain poly-plastics).
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.