- Speed Loaders
CVA UNIVERS SPEED LOADER, PRE-LOAD/MEASURE/STARTER
Universal Speed Loader
- Holds Pre-Measured Loose and Pelletized Powder
- Bullet and Powder Stored in Separate Compartments
- 209 and VariFlame Primer Storage in Lid
How to Use the Univeral Speed Loader
- With your fingers, press either a 209 or VariFlame™ primer adapter into one of the two primer compartments located on the cover.
- Place the projectile into the small compartment.
- Pour blackpowder or Pyrodex into the larger compartment, or drop pelletized powder into this compartment as well. Close the cover securely to prevent spillage.
- Open the cover of the compartments containing both powder and bullet.
- Place your thumb over the bullet compartment so the bullet remains in the compartment, and pour the powder into the barrel.
- Remove the projectile, and place the projectile into the muzzle.
- Using a bullet starter, press on top of the projectile until the projectile is in the bore. Seat with palm-saver ramrod the remaining way into the barrel, and press to ensure projectile is firmly seating against the powder.
- Remove either the 209 primer, or the VariFlame™ Adapter from the lid, and insert into breech plug.
WARNING: The Universal Speed Loader loaded with loose blackpowder or pelletized powder should be treated in the same manner as any other loaded ammunition. It should be stored in safe, dry place away from heat or open flame and out of reach of children to prevent accidental ignition, which may cause serious injury or death.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.