- Tactical Rings, 1", 30mm, 34mm, 35mm
- 30mm Tactical Rings
BURRIS RING 30mm XTR TACT SIGNATURE 1" MAT 2-RINGS
New XTR Signature Rings were designed for the tactical shooter. They deliver plenty of holding power, with less weight.
- Unique, self-centering, dual steel clamps with full cross-through connection assure proper center on any width Picatinny rail, while adding extra strength
- Revolutionary Pos-Align® Inserts technology, in a tactical ring configuration
- Pos-Align Inserts guarantee perfect centering and maximum scope-to-ring contact for tremendous gripping power without damaging the scope finish
- Lets you virtually sight in your gun without moving the scope adjustments
- Corrects misalignment caused by off-center receiver holes
- Corrects for bases or rings being slightly off-center
- No need for expensive tapered bases or shimming for thousand-yard shooting
- Rugged, robust aluminum tactical rings save weight and mount on any Weaver or Picatinny-style rail
Each ring set includes two sets of concentric inserts and one set each of the following offset inserts: +/-5 MOA, +/-10 MOA, +/-20 MOA
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
outstanding design that works
By Ewald F.
on Jul 30, 2019
Used the 1" height 30 mm rings to mount a large heavy (26 oz.) tactical type scope on an EGW 20 moa pic rail on a Win M70 custom 300 RUM. I think this height of these rings (lowest available) would work on almost any application on a bolt gun. The receiver holes were out of kilter with the bore windage-wise such that it needed 20 moa correction to get the scope aligned with the bore. Used the 20 moa ring inserts and it corrected the scope alignment almost exactly 20 moa. Was thus able to retain near perfect optical center and retain almost all of the windage adjustment of the scope. Elevation-wise, I wanted to have the scope zero such that almost all of the elevation adjustment would be available for extreme long range shooting (for fun). Again, using the included inserts I was able to get the scope zeroed such that all but 4 moa of the scope's elevation adjustment is available. Yes, it is a time-consuming and somewhat tedious process. Just follow the included instructions and don't get in a hurry and these rings will do exactly what they are advertised to do. The ring inserts prevent any marking of the scope tube. They handle the recoil of the 300 RUM with the heavy scope and 210gr bullets loaded near maximum with no problems. They are less expensive than some of the premium rings. No other scope rings on the market will do what these will do. Not bad looking either. I highly recommend them.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.