- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 30 Caliber (.308)
HORNADY 30c (.308) 180gr SP BULLET SpirePt 100/BX
Hornady's traditional line of bullets feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Most have their pioneering secant ogive design — one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed. Most feature Hornady's exclusive InterLock® design — a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet's core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
- INNER GROOVES: Strategically weaken the upper section of the jacket, ensuring consistent, controlled expansion, even at long range.
- TAPERED JACKET: Jacket thickness is precisely controlled for expansion at all velocities.
- ONE-PIECE CORE: Does not separate like two-piece divided cores. The InterLock® retains more mass and energy for deep penetration and large, consistent wound channels that ensure quick, clean kills.
- CANNELURE: Provides accurate and consistent crimping and also works with InterLock® ring to ensure the core and jacket remain locked during expansion.
- INTERLOCK® RING: The raised InterLock® ring is embedded in the bullet's core, ensuring the core and jacket are locked in one piece during expansion to retain mass and energy.
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIBER: 30 Cal. .308" SP
PRODUCT LINE: InterLock®
SECTIONAL DENSITY: .271
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .425 (G1)
WEIGHT: 180 GR
APPLICATION: Medium Game 50-300 lbs, Large Game 300-1500 lbs
BOX COUNT: 100
ITEM #: 3070
Read 4 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
DO YOU WANT IT " STOPPED "
By MR. LYNNE D. B.
on Apr 10, 2022
WITH THE PROPER POWDER AND PROPER RELOADING, THESE BULLETS WILL STOP THE GAME ANIMAL IT IS INTENDED FOR, OR " WHATEVER " DEAD IN IT'S TRACKS.
THE ACCURACY OF THESE BULLETS ARE FANTASTIC.
AND, THE " PRICE AIN'T BAD " EITHER !!!.
Lighter Weight Sub-Sonic Test
By John W.
on Sep 19, 2020
This will make a great projectile while experimenting with loading lighter weight sub-sonic rounds for my 300 Blackout.
I will see if they still have enough energy to do significant damage with the slower speed and to confirm if they cycle correctly. You can’t beat the value when buying from Graf & Sons.
Hornady 30 cal
By Larry M.
on Nov 21, 2018
Got these to work up a load for a 30-06 I just got seam to work for reloading so far
By Ronald W.
on Aug 15, 2018
this has always been my favorite bullet for reloading my 30 calibers.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.