- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 9.3mm (.366)
HORNADY 9.3MM (.366) 286gr SP BULLET SpirePoint 50/BX
Hornady's traditional line of bullets feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Most have their pioneering secant ogive design — one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed. Most feature Hornady's exclusive InterLock® design — a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet's core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
- INNER GROOVES: Strategically weaken the upper section of the jacket, ensuring consistent, controlled expansion, even at long range.
- TAPERED JACKET: Jacket thickness is precisely controlled for expansion at all velocities.
- ONE-PIECE CORE: Does not separate like two-piece divided cores. The InterLock® retains more mass and energy for deep penetration and large, consistent wound channels that ensure quick, clean kills.
- CANNELURE: Provides accurate and consistent crimping and also works with InterLock® ring to ensure the core and jacket remain locked during expansion.
- INTERLOCK® RING: The raised InterLock® ring is embedded in the bullet's core, ensuring the core and jacket are locked in one piece during expansion to retain mass and energy.
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIBER: 9.3mm .366" SP-RP
PRODUCT LINE: InterLock®
SECTIONAL DENSITY: .305
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .400 (G1)
WEIGHT: 286 GR
APPLICATION: Large Game 300-1500 lbs, Dangerous Game
BOX COUNT: 50
ITEM #: 3560
Read 3 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
Hornady 9.3MM (.366) 286 gr SP BULLET SpirePoint 50/BX
By Kolman A G.
on May 01, 2023
The Hornady Spire Point bullet has a well earned reputation for quality which in my experience is fully justified. What is significant is that it is available in 9.3MM (.366), a somewhat obscure caliber that I have a need for. Being able to obtain high quality American made 9.3MM bullets at a reasonable price is a credit to both Hornady and Graf.
Shoots great in my Ruger #1
By Patrick R.
on Apr 07, 2023
Just bought a Ruger #1 in 9.3 X 74R and these shoot great with Accurate 4350. Now I need to find Cape Buffalo in Upstate NY!
By John S.
on Feb 24, 2023
I bought these for my double rifle. Quite accurate
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.