- Shotshell Reloading
- 410 Gauge
BPI 410ga THUG SLUG 8gram RIFLED HPFN 25/BOX
The Thug Slug™ is our most advanced slug design to date. Over the course of over 40 years of lab and field testing, we've seen and shot countless slug designs. Nothing has performed like the Thug Slug™
- Unitized one-piece design.
- Easy to load: Roll or Fold crimp.
- Double-reinforced gas seal.
- Quad-buckle self-adjusting cushion system.
- Rifled ribbing engages rifling and reduces the friction of bore-contact.
- Flat-nose design increases relative shock power and allows for easy loading.
- Hollow-point design for maximum impact and rapid energy transfer.
Energy damping crush-sections absorb setback forces, enabling the projectile to stabilize earlier in the propulsion cycle. Successfully utilized used in both rifled and non-rifled shotguns.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Product Type: Slug, lead, with molded plastic carrier
Size: .410 bore 1/4 oz (110.5 grain lead slug + 16 grain carrier = 126.5 grains total)
Type: Flat-nose hollow-point lead
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
Perfect for Making 410 Slugs
By Barry H.
on Jun 25, 2020
Used these to make my first batch of 410 slugs.using Fiocchi primed hulls, a recipe from the Thug Slug brochure and finishing up with a rolled crimp. Super easy and required no extra equipment besides a 3/8 inch dowel and a roll crimper. They shot great in my vintage Mossberg bolt action 410. Will be buying more.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.