- Shooting Acc.
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Lubricants & Solvents
Kano Kroil Aerosol Penetrant Oil/Bore Solvent 10oz
KROIL ORIGINAL PENETRANT
Loosen frozen metal parts the professional way, with Kroil Original Penetrant in aerosol (formerly AeroKroil) formula. Discover why this is the best penetrating oil to loosen bolts in various applications.
When it comes to freeing corroded items in tough spaces, nothing rivals powerful, industry-proven Kroil penetrating oil. Used and trusted by pros and experienced DIYers alike since 1939, Kroil quickly loosens rusted nuts and bolts, frees frozen shafts, pulleys, and more. No space is too tight to reach, thanks to Kroil’s ability to penetrate the smallest opening, thread or crevice. Corrosion meets its match, as Kroil removes and prevents rust, cleans and lubricates, and displaces moisture.
- ATTACKS CORROSION: Frees bolts, fasteners and other mechanical components
- REMOVES RUST AND CARBON DEPOSITS: Will not attack or damage metal
- PENETRATES FASTER: Penetrates quicker and deeper than similar products
- PENETRATES DEEPER: Penetrates the smallest spaces, threads and openings
- WORKS EVERYWHERE: Use on any corroded threads or tight parts
- SIMPLIFIES REPAIRS: Makes the toughest maintenance jobs easier, faster and safer to execute
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
Great product and a great place to purchase
By Gary L.
on Dec 11, 2019
Kroil products are not just the run of the mill stuff. And Graf's is the place to buy them.
Awesome stuck case remover.
By James D.
on Jul 05, 2019
After several hundred rounds of imported steel ammo I had a fired case stuck in the chamber. I couldn't retract the bolt either. Friends at the range told me about Kroil. I ordered this from Graf's. After receiving this I gave my rifle a squirt down the bore and on the exposed part of the bolt to sit overnight. The next morning, all i needed was a yank on the bolt handle and a tap on a cleaning rod and back in business. My new bore solvent!
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.