- 223 Remington
BERGER AMMO 223 REMINGTON 73gr BOAT-TAIL TARGET 20bx 10c
The Berger .223 Remington 73 Grain Boat Tail Target rifle ammunition was designed to offer both bolt-gun and gas-gun operators a premium round that outperforms current 223 long range rounds. The 73 Grain BT Target projectile has been known in competitive shooting and Mil/LE circles as the “test-Rifle Bullet” for AR platforms. The competitive shooter?s adage has always been ?If it won?t shoot a 73 Grain Berger, it likely won?t shoot. Period.? Function tested and competition proven, the Berger .223 Remington, 73 Grain BT Target is the target round to beat.
- Tangent Ogive: Tangent Ogives are easy to tune and perform extremely well at short and long ranges.
- Consistent Core: Our exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- Boat Tail: Boat Tail bullets provide an aerodynamic advantage at longer ranges over their flat base counterparts, especially while transitioning from transonic to subsonic velocities.
- J4 Target Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the lease amount of dispersion at all ranges.
This is loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cartridge: 223 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 73 Grain
- Product Line: Target
- G1 BC: 0.348
- G7 BC: 0.178
- G7 Form Factor: 1.168
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1:8"
- Approximate COAL: 2.260"
- Muzzle Velocity (fps): 2820
- Muzzle Energy (ft-lb): 1289
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
Berger 73 gr. .223
By Timothy L.
on Dec 12, 2022
Consistent and fast ammo. 3000 fps out of my 18” SPR. Shooting head size targets out to 700 yds and full size IPSC out to 1000 yds. Great ammo!!
Berger 73g OTM .223
By Marty C.
on Sep 30, 2022
Very good ammo. Accurate ammunition. Shoots well in my Ruger American Predator rifle. The 77 grain is my preferred weight for this round. My rifles will all shoot 1/2 MOA with this round. Don't forget, reloadable Lapua brass $$. Great price here. Will be purchasing more.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.