- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 45 Caliber (.452-.459)
HORNADY 45c (.458) 350gr RN BULLET RoundNose 50/BX
Hornady's traditional line of bullets feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Most have their pioneering secant ogive design — one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed. Most feature Hornady's exclusive InterLock® design — a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet's core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
- INNER GROOVES: Strategically weaken the upper section of the jacket, ensuring consistent, controlled expansion, even at long range.
- TAPERED JACKET: Jacket thickness is precisely controlled for expansion at all velocities.
- ONE-PIECE CORE: Does not separate like two-piece divided cores. The InterLock® retains more mass and energy for deep penetration and large, consistent wound channels that ensure quick, clean kills.
- CANNELURE: Provides accurate and consistent crimping and also works with InterLock® ring to ensure the core and jacket remain locked during expansion.
- INTERLOCK® RING: The raised InterLock® ring is embedded in the bullet's core, ensuring the core and jacket are locked in one piece during expansion to retain mass and energy.
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIBER: 45 Cal. .458" RN
PRODUCT LINE: InterLock®
SECTIONAL DENSITY: .238
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .189 (G1)
WEIGHT: 350 GR
APPLICATION: Medium Game 50-300 lbs, Large Game 300-1500 lbs
BOX COUNT: 50
ITEM #: 4502
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By Mike F.
on Aug 02, 2019
I have used Hornady and Sierra bullets for some time now since I started to reload in 1968. I find now that Hornady bullets fit my needs. I have never been disappointed. I have used 325g .458 bullets in my Trapdoors ,1886 and now I will load for my .458 Lott.
Hornady 350 Grain, .458 Round Nose Bullet
By Kenneth J.
on Jun 04, 2019
I shoot these primarily in the 45-70 for hunting Elk in the timber. However, they are tough enough that I can use them in the 458 Lott as well. Hornady rates them for 2900 FPS. As with all the Hornady bullets I have shot they are consistently accurate.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.