- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 243 Caliber/6mm (.242-.243)
HORNADY 6MM(.243) 110gr A-TIP MATCH BULLET 100/BX 10/CS
6mm (.243) 110gr A-Tip Match Bullets
Years of research and testing by the Hornady® Ballistic Development Group, combined with advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet.
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- Refined design of the AMP® bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press – sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren’t bulk washed after manufacture).
This is not loaded ammunition.
EXPECTED AVAILABILITY: JUNE 2019
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By Charles M.
on Nov 23, 2020
This bullet is not just an incredible shooting bullet it is also a very visible impact bullet. The aluminum tip make a very distinct mark on steel
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.