A true progressive press for less than the cost of a premium single stage press. Includes Lee 3 die Carbide set, shell plate, Universal Case Feeder, Auto-Drum Powder Measure, Safety Prime, everything you need to start reloading.
- Easy to use with no adjustments. View quick start guide and product instructions.
- Modular construction allows as much or as little automation as the operator desires with no adjustments.
- Cartridge changeover in seconds, including primer size with no adjustments.
- Breech Lock quick change feature in all four positions with no adjustments.
- Exclusive auto case placer with no adjustments.
- Through ram primer disposal with convenient built-in primer disposal tube.
- Includes four colored spline drive breech lock bushings.
- Includes large and small priming arms.
- Includes ergonomic, wood grip roller handle. Others charge nearly $50.00 for this comfort feature.
- Includes hex wrench for caliber changes with built in storage rack for tools. Others charge nearly $30.00 for the tools and storage rack alone!
User has to make initial die adjustment into the Breech Lock bushings. Once set, the Breech Lock system allows for instant change.
Picture Note: Pro4000 is shown mounted to LEE's # 90688 Reloading Stand, this is not included with the press and needs to be purchased separately.
WARNING: Handling live primers and spent primers may expose you to lead or other chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Steel parts in this product may be alloyed with trace amounts of lead and other elements which are known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. To prevent exposure, do not alter the product by welding, grinding, etc.
Great press for the money
By Dennis B.
on Apr 08, 2020
First progressive press I ever bought that everything comes with it to make bullets. And it does a fine job. Now for 210.00 to 215.00 dollars that's very hard to pass up. Just follow setup directions and you will be pumping out shells in no time. I could buy 4 of these presses for what I give for my prochucker 7 and then spend a couple hundred dollars more for parts before one could reload a shell. How many shells it will load time will tell but for now it does a fine job.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.