- Metallic Reloading
- Reloading Presses
- Progressive Presses
DILLON XL750 PRESS w/o DIES OR CALIBR CONVERSION
The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet through the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. Machine height from the bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2" with the electric casefeeder installed.
The XL750 comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and normal wear and tear.
NOTE: NO DIES ARE INCLUDED WITH THE LOADER. DIES MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY.
CONFIGURATION NOTE: the XL750 does not support the combination of the Dillon 3-die set, a low powder check and a Mr. Bullet Feeder.
The basic XL 750 includes the following:
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
You will also need (at a minimum, but not included):
- Die set (dies are not included with the base unit)
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
The XL750 is shown in the picture with the following options that are not included:
- Electric Casefeeder
- Roller Handle
- Strong Mount
- Bullet Tray
- Powdercheck Die
- Low Powder Sensor
- Die set
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By George M.
on Jan 25, 2023
The XL750 is a magnificent piece of manufacturing. In the 90s I bought Dillon's Square Deal B press which is nice but the XL750 is such an advancement that I just had to purchase it. The speed in which you can reload is amazing as well as the smooth operation of the press. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to move on up in speed and quality!
By Paul R.
on Sep 05, 2022
Really like the quick change options and no dies since I already have them. Fast shipping. Great service.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.