- 223 Remington
BERGER AMMO 223 REMINGTON 73gr BOAT-TAIL TARGET 20bx 10c
The Berger .223 Remington 73 Grain Boat Tail Target rifle ammunition was designed to offer both bolt-gun and gas-gun operators a premium round that outperforms current 223 long range rounds. The 73 Grain BT Target projectile has been known in competitive shooting and Mil/LE circles as the “test-Rifle Bullet” for AR platforms. The competitive shooter?s adage has always been ?If it won?t shoot a 73 Grain Berger, it likely won?t shoot. Period.? Function tested and competition proven, the Berger .223 Remington, 73 Grain BT Target is the target round to beat.
- Tangent Ogive: Tangent Ogives are easy to tune and perform extremely well at short and long ranges.
- Consistent Core: Our exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- Boat Tail: Boat Tail bullets provide an aerodynamic advantage at longer ranges over their flat base counterparts, especially while transitioning from transonic to subsonic velocities.
- J4 Target Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the lease amount of dispersion at all ranges.
This is loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cartridge: 223 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 73 Grain
- Product Line: Target
- G1 BC: 0.348
- G7 BC: 0.178
- G7 Form Factor: 1.168
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1:8"
- Approximate COAL: 2.260"
- Muzzle Velocity (fps): 2820
- Muzzle Energy (ft-lb): 1289
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.