- Gun Parts & Acc.
- General Gun Parts
CALDWELL AR PICATINNY RAIL MOUNT BRASS CATCHER
AR-15 Pic Rail Brass Catcher
The AR-15 Pic Rail Brass Catcher mounts to the Pic Rail of any AR with its quick detach anodized aluminum clamp and captures the ejected brass during firing. The clamp and wire frame are fully adjustable to work with a wide variety of rail/optic configurations and allow brass to enter bag without any disruption to bolt function or cycling. The quick detent locking attachment feature allows for quick installation and removal of the brass catcher; which allows for quick checking or clearing of the rifle chamber. The large 100 round capacity (.223) prevents brass from being scattered around your shooting area and works great in preventing hot brass from landing on the shooter or spotter. Convenient zipper at bottom of mesh bag makes emptying simple.
- Mounts to any AR-15 rifle with a flat top or picatinny rail hand guard
- Compatible with most AR-10/LR-308 models as well
- Ideal for reloaders, no more lost brass and it never hit the ground
- Fully adjustable, mounts virtually anywhere on a pic rail, riser of to rear of hand guard with pic rail
- Quick two piece system with detent locking
- Prevents hot brass from landing on shooter
- Heat resistant mesh wont melt
Does not include the AR-15. Only the brass catcher.
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
This is good stuff
By Michael S.
on Feb 20, 2015
I have a buddy with a Caldwell brass catcher that attaches with velcro. Nice, but not this nice. Install the "shoe" using the included allen wrench and you can remove the brass catcher with ease without the wear and tear on velcro, which sooner or later dies. This is a great product and while more expensive, over time is a lot more cost effective while at the same time extremely practical. I put a lot of time in my brass and don't want it hitting the floor. This does that for me. Great product.
1 of 1 customers found this page helpful.
Submit your own rating by logging in.