- Metallic Reloading
- Priming Tools
- Hand Priming Tools
Lyman E-Zee Prime Hand Priming Tool
The system works with any popular brand of standard shellholder and allows instant changeover between primer sizes. Includes two primer trays, each of which incorporate their own built-in large or small primer punch assembly. There are no small parts to fuss with or lose. Each tray has a built-in shut-off gate to keep primers in place during change-over. The reloader simply removes the snap-in-place lock collar and installs the correct size primer tray and the shellholder as needed. Then, the lock collar is snapped in place and the change-over is complete. The primer trays also function as a primer flipper to properly orient primers for seating. The comfortable ergonomic design optimizes leverage to reduce hand fatigue.
- Ergonomic shape reduces fatige
- Accepts standard shellholders
- Plenty of leverage, yet provides needed "feel" for precision primer seating
- Integral primer tray & primer punch assembly - no parts to lose
- Includes large & small primer tray/parts assemblies
- Primer tray has a built-in shut-off gate to prevent spilling primers
- Primer tray doubles as a primer flipper to orient primers
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 2 stars
Lyman E-Zee Hand Priming tool
By John H.
on Nov 18, 2016
I purchased the E-Zee priming tool back in July. When I received it the primers would not seat even or below of the case. I called Lyman and they asked if I tried different cases and large or small primers, and I did try different cases. They sent a new ram and it did work OK for a while. The primer no longer seats to depth so I called them back again and asked them if they could solve the problem or refund my money. After 2 weeks and sending e-mails with no response I would not give this product a good response!
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.