- Shooting Acc.
- Chronographs, Timers & Wind Meters
MAGNETOSPEED CHRONOGRAPH V3 KIT
We are proud to announce the newest addition to the MagnetoSpeed ballistic chronograph line with the release of the V3 MagnetoSpeed chronograph. A revolutionary barrel mounted ballistic chronograph technology with patent pending magnetic sensor technology. Highly accurate, portable and easy to use. Works with your rifle, handgun or shotgun. The MagnetoSpeed V3 ballistic chronograph kit was designed to be used on barrels and suppressors from 1/2 inch all the way up to 2 inches in diameter. The V3 has all the capabilities as our V2 model, plus a few new ones.
- Display Unit
- Retractable connection cable
- Standard 6ft connection cable
- Thick and thin rubber V-block spacers
- microSD card with adapter
- Bayonet sensor
- Polymer spacer kit with screw hardware and allen wrench
- Heavy duty strap with thumb nut tightener
- Hard case with custom cut foam
- Alignment rod
The MagnetoSpeed V3 now has:
- Improved Display
- A three button menu system (replaces old toggle switch)
- Battery options are; (1) 9 Volt or (2) CR123s (replaces 4 AAA batteries)
- Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
- Improved shooting modes, with the ability to now operate with air guns
- Downloadable firmware updates
- Advanced data logging and troubleshooting capabilities
- More compact and rugged display housing
- Rapid fire mode with rate of fire
- Redesigned Bayonet
- Ruggedized strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
- Same proven MagnetoSpeed technology, but with updated sensor design
- Sleek new profile and color scheme
- New strap bracket to allow for future alternative attachment options
- Added dual/redundant data connection points
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By Joey N.
on Jul 24, 2019
If you are getting into long range shooting, this is an indispensable tool. Reloading manuals give MV on loads, but the load I checked, which I have been using for 6 months, was 100 FPS faster than listed in the manual. Ammo makers and manuals can't take into account what equipment you are using, as well as several other factors that affect loads. I went back and forth on the Sporter or V3, decided to put the extra bucks in for V3, and glad I did. Try it, you will not be disappointed.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.