- Metallic Reloading
- Priming Tools
- Hand Priming Tools
Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series Hand Depriming Tool
Introducing the Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series Hand Deprimer. The Hand Deprimer is made of robust die cast aluminum and features our (patent pending) Universal Collet System. In just 4 easy steps you can deprime your spent brass by hand. No need to set up your press and reset your dies to deprime a few cases. This system is fully contained. It even captures the spent primers in a collection tube so you can dump them later. Our Universal Collet System can handle brass from .20 cal all the way up to .338 lapua. This deprimer can even deprime pistol brass. Military crimped primers are easily removed as well with the full length ergonomic grip.
- Extremely efficient design for ease and speed of depriming
- Universal collet system to deprime brass from .20 cal up to .338 Lapua
- Robust die cast aluminum construction for extended use
- Auto-ejecting case holder for easy removal of deprimed cases
- Comes with 3 different collets for different diameter cases
- Features an easily removable spent primer catch tube
- Easily deprime crimped primers
- Works on pistol and rifle brass
- Ergonomic grip
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 4 stars
By David C.
on Nov 29, 2020
Overall, this is a relatively fast and effective tool. You can get in a rhythm and get through a lot of brass quickly. There are three main areas where it seems like improvements are possible:
1. The primer capture cup is held in place ONLY by friction. This can result in a horrific mess if not careful (well, even if careful).
2. The lifespan of the collets is uncertain. They are plastic, and given 3...
3. Seating straight-walled brass is a bit finicky, which can slow the process (although you will get used to it).
Do I recommend this? Yes! Just be aware especially of number 1 above...
1 of 1 customers found this page helpful.
Submit your own rating by logging in.