- Metallic Reloading
- Reloading Presses
- Progressive Presses
Dillon Square Deal B 9mm Luger Progressive Reloading Press
The Square DealB is only capable of loading the common straight walled pistol cartridges, uses a proprietary drop-in insert style die, and is a great compact reloader.
4 Station Progressive Loader
Station 1) resize/deprime
Station 2) prime/powder drop/flare
Station 3) seat
Station 4) crimp
Loads only the listed handgun cartridges. Automatic Indexing shellplate. Auto Powder / Priming Systems Uses special dies. Manually fed cases and bullets. Typical loading Rate is about 300-500 Rounds per Hour. Comes Complete With Factory Adjusted Loading Dies. Ready-to-Use, machine set up with proper primer size & shellplate installed. Machine height from bench is 18 1/2". Lifetime "No-B.S." Warranty
To see a video of the Square Deal B in operation click HERE
Machine pictured shows available options. These are not included with the base machine.
The Basic machine includes the following:
- 1 Square Deal B machine
- 1 powder measure with large and small powder bars (small installed)
- Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws from 15 to 60 grains of powder
- 1 priming system with large and small priming parts
- 1 early warning buzzer and rod for primer system
- 1 packet of tubes containing: 1 large, 1 small primer pickup tubes, 1 magazine tube, and one primer slide assembly, 1 powder measure failsafe rod assembly with bracket (DP13355)
- 3 locator buttons
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit
- 1 set of carbide dies (except for 44/40)
- 1 Spent primer cup bracket, screws and cup
- 1 loaded cartridge chute, screws and plastic bin
- 1 written instruction manual
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By Todd C.
on Dec 21, 2018
This little press is everything I hoped it would be. It came set up, just had to tune in the powder charge and overall length. I did go thru a few growing pains, missed seating a couple primers completely (my fault, ran some harder primers and didn't have a feel for them ), had one primer jam which was no problem to correct. I'm impressed with the powder delivery system, it's very accurate and repeatable. Loaded 1500 rds so far and looking forward to thousands more.
Square deal 9mm
By Denny G.
on Oct 26, 2018
Its a Dillon. Nothing else needs to be said.
Graf n sons is an awesome company too. I saw an ad for free shipping on any loader and I didn't get that deal. I mentioned it on Facebook and they refunded my shipping asap. It's hard to find great customer service like this now a days
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.