- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 35 Caliber (.355 - .358)
HORNADY 35c (.358) 200gr SP BULLET SpirePt 100/BX
Hornady's traditional line of bullets feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Most have their pioneering secant ogive design — one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed. Most feature Hornady's exclusive InterLock® design — a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet's core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
- INNER GROOVES: Strategically weaken the upper section of the jacket, ensuring consistent, controlled expansion, even at long range.
- TAPERED JACKET: Jacket thickness is precisely controlled for expansion at all velocities.
- ONE-PIECE CORE: Does not separate like two-piece divided cores. The InterLock® retains more mass and energy for deep penetration and large, consistent wound channels that ensure quick, clean kills.
- CANNELURE: Provides accurate and consistent crimping and also works with InterLock® ring to ensure the core and jacket remain locked during expansion.
- INTERLOCK® RING: The raised InterLock® ring is embedded in the bullet's core, ensuring the core and jacket are locked in one piece during expansion to retain mass and energy.
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIBER: 35 Cal. .358" SP-RP
PRODUCT LINE: InterLock®
SECTIONAL DENSITY: .223
BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT: .282 (G1)
WEIGHT: 200 GR
APPLICATION: Medium Game 50-300 lbs, Large Game 300-1500 lbs
BOX COUNT: 100
ITEM #: 3510
Read 7 Reviews - Average Rating: 4.6 stars
By RICHARD S.
on Aug 21, 2023
loaded for a friend he used them to take a bear with his 35 remington
Hornady 358 SP
By Larry D.
on Mar 01, 2023
Great bullet. I use them in the 35 Remington and 358JDJ .
Hornady .358 200 grain interlock bullets
By Craig W.
on Dec 22, 2022
Great bullets. Lead soft nose perfect for hunting. All I use in a ruger 77 .350 Remington magnum. Very consistent bullet weights within 0.4 grain of 20 that I weighed. Much better than speer.
#5310 hornady 200g Interlock
By MIKE S.
on Dec 22, 2022
I have an FN mauser in .35 Whelen with Douglas barrel that is unbelievably accurate with every bullet I have been able to get my hands on.These 200g Hornadys will shoot under MOA all the time.I shot 2 deer this season(2022) with them and was afraid of bullet blow-up at 2750MV but had no problem,Both having silver dollar size entrance and exit wounds .I consider these to be a very good all around bullet for deer in the Whelen.I have used hornady interlocks in Quite a few different calibers and they have always given me good accuracy.
By Matthew G.
on Nov 04, 2020
Have used these in both .35 Whelen and .350 Rem Mag. Pass through on broadside shots. Hornady lists them as recoil proof with the protected lead tip but these deform considerably under recoil.
By Gary R.
on Aug 04, 2020
Two cases on white tails where the bullets came apart at about 2800 fps from my 35 Whelen. Other than that they have always gone through and stopped them quickly. Very accurate from my 35 Whelen and my 358 Winchester.
Hornady .358 spire point bullets
By Charles M.
on Apr 21, 2020
Excellent choice for 358 Winchester. Perform very good on whitetail. Have not recovered an expended bullet but made fast clean harvests. Holds better than 1MOA
1 of 1 customers found this page helpful.
Submit your own rating by logging in.