- Shooting Acc.
- Shooting Rests, Bipods & Tripods
- Shooting Rests
CALDWELL LEAD SLED DFT 2 -
The Lead Sled® DFT™ 2 (Dual Frame Technology) provides shooters with the industry’s best recoil reduction system and the versatility to fit virtually any shotgun or rifle, all built around a precision shooting platform. A key feature of the DFT 2 is the ability to slide the front cradle back and forth along the Dual Frame for optimal length adjustment.
• Dual frame design disperses a maximum amount of recoil energy
• 18” of adjustment to fit rifles and shotguns of virtually any size
• Holds up to 100 pounds of lead shot
• The Lead Sled DFT 2 weighs approx. 24 pounds and is 30” long by 12” wide
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 3 stars
Made in China is very disappointing
By Floyd M.
on Jul 29, 2019
The design is probably five star, but the attachment of the front rest to the base is extremely frustrating. If they had invested another dollar or two in material to make the rest and its base a little wider, it might have been easy. Or, iIf they had used allen head screws with American dimensions, my Dillon allen wrenches with the ball head would have made it an easy job. I haven't used it yet, but hope that it is easier to use than assemble.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.