Hand Loader! Are you looking for improved accuracy? Accuracy demands consistency and precision in every operation and component used in hand loading. The brass case is very important and sometimes important details are overlooked--such as the Primer Pocket and Flash Hole inside of the case.
In cartridge manufacturing, the flash hole is "punched" into the brass. While this is the least expensive method, it has many shortcomings and inconsistencies. The flash holes, therefore, are of different sizes and shapes. The most detrimental to accuracy are the irregular "breakouts" and "burrs" on the inside. This will cause "shot-to-shot" differences in Primer "Flame Fronts", causing inconsistent pressure/velocity and, thereby, loss of accuracy. Bench Rest Shooters have been uniforming flash holes since 1969.
1. Reams / deburrs / chamfers
2. Provides case centering / alignment
3. Uniforms to pre-set, controlled depth (Independent of case length)
4. Screw-on, replaceable, cutter
5. Hex knob won't roll
6. One tool fits all standard rifle and pistol calibers
7. Made of steel and brass; no aluminum or plastic
8. Tool also available for P.P.C./ B.R. calibers please specify
[Patented in U.S. and Canada]