- Shotshell Reloading
- Presses & Sizers
- Single Stage Presses
LEE LOAD-ALL II 12ga SHOT SHELL LOADER w/24 BUSHING
LEE LOAD-ALL II shotgun shells not only look better than those loaded on machines costing hundreds of dollars, but they usually have more uniform velocity and patterns.
Twenty-four shot and powder bushings are included free. The bushings alone can cost several dollars each from other manufacturers - and they're not as accurate as those made by Lee. Only Lee supplies molded bushings.
This is a time proven tool. There are hundreds of thousands in use world-wide. In over forty years, we have yet to see one worn out.
- Capable of reloading 200 shells per hour
- Hopper holds over 5 lbs. of shot, enough to load over 125 rounds
- Built-in primer catcher with an easy-to-empty door right up front
- Recesses at every station for speedy shell positioning
- Easy and economical gauge conversion
- Optional primer feeder so you never need to touch the primer from the box to the shell
- Adjustable from the standard 2 3/4 shell, up to 3 inch shell
WARNING: Handling primers and lead shot will expose you and others in the area to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.