- 410 Bore
- Turkey Loads
FEDERAL AMMO 410br TSS-TURKEY 3" 13/16oz #9 5/bx 10/cs
Kill gobblers at longer distances than ever before with HEAVYWEIGHT® TSS. Its payloads of HEAVYWEIGHT Tungsten Super Shot provide the highest pellet counts possible. The tungsten-alloy material's 18 gm/cc density is 22 percent higher than standard tungsten and 56 percent more than lead. The result is the most energy and highest velocities at extreme range. Its rear-braking FLITECONTROL FLEX® wad performs flawlessly through ported and standard turkey chokes for the most consistent, deadly patterns possible.
- HEAVYWEIGHT TSS payload with advanced buffering material
- Extremely high pellet counts
- 22 percent denser material than standard tungsten; 56 percent denser than lead
- FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides extremely tight, consistent patterns through standard and ported turkey chokes*
- Roll crimp and clear card wad keeps buffering material in place
- Full-length wads prevent direct contact of the extra-hard pellets and the bore, protecting the barrel
- 5-count pack
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to the National Wild Turkey Federation
- * .410 load does not feature FLITECONTROL FLEX wad
This is loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gauge: 410 Bore
Shot Size: 9
Muzzle Velocity: 1100 fps
Shotshell Length: 3in. / 76mm
Shot Charge Oz: 13/16
Payload Pellets: 294.0
Density: 18 g/cc
Package Quantity: 5
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
410 TSS #9
By Kyle T.
on Jul 27, 2020
Great price for an awesome product! Can’t wait to pattern and try next spring turkey season!
410 TSS is unreal!!
By Chris F.
on May 04, 2019
I finally patterned this stuff at 40 yards. 40 hits in the head/neck/spine on a standard turkey target!! I think 40 is likely the max but at 30 yards there were over 70 pellets in the head and neck. I can’t wait to take the kiddos turkey hunting. Heck I might even use this stuff!
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.