- Metallic Reloading
- Handgun Bullets
- 38 Caliber (.357 - .358)
LEHIGH 38(.357) 105gr BULLET CONTROL FRACT 50/b
Lehigh originated Controlled Fracturing Technology. These bullets are designed to deliver maximum terminal performance. Controlled Fracturing bullets are produced from either solid copper or solid brass and are pre-stressed at specific points so that after a predetermined penetration depth, the razor-edge petals deploy, releasing an energy spike and then separate and radiate outward from the primary path of the bullet. The bullet shank, now back to bore diameter, continues penetrating straight and deep along the initial impact path.
- A minimum of four separate wound channels resulting in extensive damage
- CNC machined from solid copper or brass, not formed or swaged
- Exceptional accuracy from the advanced manufacturing process
- Razor sharp petals for maximum terminal performance
- Deep penetrating base projectile
- Expansion is initiated by hydraulic energy – expansion only where it is required
- Offered in a Professional Series and a Reduced Recoil Series
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Number of Projectiles
||750 - 4,200
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)
|Minimum Twist Rate
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
Can Be Loaded 38 SPL or 357MAG
By J Thomas W.
on Nov 11, 2020
Some of the 357 diameter Lehigh projectiles cannot be loaded in 357Mag. These can. I always use the load data from Lehigh website and the results are all good. Very fast out of a 357 Mag. Little pricey but worth the additional cost. Pull them every year to keep your defensive ammo fresh.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.