Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD Binocular 10x42mm Roof Sitka Sub-Alpine
For performance that won’t weigh you down on long, backcountry hunts, you need the BX®-4 Pro Guide™ HD binoculars. They deliver the brightness, edge-to-edge sharpness, and contrast guides demand, and we’ve taken extra steps to eliminate glare. You won’t find binoculars that work better in the worst light or reveal more in those crucial minutes at dawn and dusk.
- 100% Waterproof and Fogproof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity – each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- BAK 4 Prisms: Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Ergonomic Design: Our ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
- Fully Multi coated Lens System: Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- High Definition: High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- Open Bridge Roof Prism Design: Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Phase Coated: Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System: Resolve finer details at longer ranges in the widest range of weather and lighting conditions throughout the day. Engineered to be the industry standard of performance, the Twilight Max HD Light Management System combines exceptional light transmission and glare management to provide vivid, bright, high contrast images from dawn until dusk.
- Twist Up Eyecups: Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
- Sitka Gear Sub-Alpine Finish
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.